Monday 23 May 2011

A Professional Love Letter. A Valentine Day Tribute

Dear Ms Priyanka,
I am very happy to inform you
that I have fallen in Love with
you since the 14th of October
(Sunday).
With reference to the meeting
held between us on the 27th of
July at 1500 hrs, I would like to
present myself as a prospective
lover.


Kind Regards,
Karthik
Recruitment

The reply...

Dear Mr Karthik,


Our love affair would be on
probation for a period of three
months and depending on
compatibility, would be made
permanent. Of course, upon
completion of probation, there
will be continuous on the job
training and performance
appraisal schemes leading up to
promotion from lover to spouse.
The expenses incurred for
coffee and entertainment would
initially be shared equally
between us. Later, based on your
performance, I might take up a
larger share of the expenses.
However I am broadminded
enough to be taken care of, on
your expense account.
I request you to kindly respond
within 30 days of receiving this
letter, failing which, this offer
would be canceled without
further notice and I shall be
considering someone else. I
would appreciate if you could
forward this letter to any other
refernce if you do not wish to
take up this offer.
Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,
Priyanka
HR Executive

Happy Valentine Day

No comments:

Post a Comment